Looking for true love? You just found it! POMEpress is proud to announce the Kickstarter for our newest book: Going Steady. Going Steady is a collection of twelve warm and tender comics about all kinds of couples who are in it together. These couples are in it for the long haul — and each story focuses on how they face obstacles together, as a team. Head on over to the Going Steady Kickstarter to grab a copy of this beautiful and heartfelt book by 6PM on April 6 — or keep reading to see why you’re going to fall for this book.
What is Going Steady?
Going Steady is a 200+ page comic anthology about solid romantic partnerships. From daring exploits to quiet, intimate moments, Going Steady is about the fun of sharing your life with somebody special. These stories celebrate the romance — and adventure — of loving partnerships, whether your relationship is a brand new spark or an old flame.
Why Do I Need Going Steady In My Life?
Most stories about relationships focus on endings and beginnings. But here at POMEpress, we believe that there are plenty of fun, exciting stories left to tell about the moments in between. We love romance comics, and with Going Steady, we want to show that the excitement of love doesn’t fizzle out the moment you and your partner decide to build a life together. Sometimes the most thrilling adventures are the ones you tackle as a team!
Who Contributed To This Book?
Going Steady is a love letter to love itself, featuring 15 up-and-coming creators and 12 beautifully drawn, heartfelt comics.
Going Steady Contributors:
- Ashley Robin Franklin (Twitter: @arfranklinstein)
- Britt C. (Instagram: @birdneydraws)
- Cameron Lucente (mancameron.com, Twitter: @boycameron)
- Bo (Twitter: @vasarru)
- Cynthia Yuan Cheng (cynthiaycheng.com, Twitter: @cynthiaycheng, Instagram: @cynthiaycheng)
- Dani Chuatico (Twitter: @danichuatico)
- Salty (aka E.C Ibes) (Twitter: @SaltySalmonella)
- Gabriela Gutiérrez (ciendol.com)
- Michelle Gruppetta (Instagram: @funeral_biscuit)
- N. Queen (Twitter: @nqueenart, Tumblr: @nqueenart, Instagram: @nqueen.art)
- Rachel Weiss (rachelweiss.work, Twitter: @rachelvice)
- Carolynn Calabrese (Twitter: @presidentcc)
- S.E. Stohler (Twitter: @goosetooths, Instagram: @goosetooths)
- Yen Quach (yendraws.com, Twitter: @yendraws, Instagram: @yendraws)
Going Steady Cover:
- Ariel Vittori (arielvittori.com)
Going Steady Editorial & Production:
How Can I Throw Money At This Book?
Stroll on over to the Going Steady Kickstarter to reserve your copy.
Where Can I Direct Press Inquiries For Going Steady?
Please send any press or review inquiries to email@example.com! Our whole editorial team and most of our creators are available for interviews upon request.