February 29, 2016 at 11:48 am
After a week of baring our hearts to you during Love Letter Week, we hope that we put a spring in your step and a little warmth in your soul with our declarations of affection to all of our favorite things. Just in case any of our love letters from last week got lost in the mail, we have collected them all for you here.
- Caitlin’s love letter comic encapsulated the exasperating, but priceless, reality of having cats.
- The POMEmag staff fixed you up an extra-special Afternoon Snack full of witches of color and power, a romantic printing, and a gift from NASA.
- Silvia’s love letter comic celebrated the way that comedy brings people together.
- Brittney’s love letter sung the no-babies-or-periods praises of the Depo Provera shot.
- The Sidekicked guys presented an audio love letter professing their undying love for Batman: The Animated Series.
- Jessika’s love letter was directed to life’s truest, most shining pleasure — dresses with pockets.
- Rachel’s love letter comic to Poirot celebrates a loved shaped — but unblemished — by time.
- Jenny’s love letter comic was dedicated to the video game worlds that gave us doorways to our dreams and made magic real.
- Alicia invites you on an emotional journey through three love letters dedicated to each installment of the Matrix trilogy.
- Claudine wrote a love letter to her truest, most constant love — the Harry Potter series.
- Jorge’s love letter invites you to fall digitally in love with the world of Digimon.
- Gabe presents an audio love letter to Farscape full of appreciation for frenetic characters and narratives in space.
- CC brings the feels in her love letter to Hachi from Ai Yazawa’s Nana.
Well, we’ve pulled at your heartstrings enough for one week. We’d like to thank all of the authors and artists who bared their souls to you last week.
Want more info about getting involved POMEmag monthly themed weeks? Email POMEmag to find out more.