Before we close the book on Spell Book Week, we’re taking one last look over the divinations and portents we shared with you this week.
And remember: if you found yourself thoroughly bewitched by last week’s spells, we have bound them into “Charismatic Witchcraft Volume One” — a handy volume over in the POMEmag Shop(pe).
- The POMEmag Editorial Coven opened up this week with the Spell Book Week Foreword.
- Jenny Gacy taught us how to create and use sigils to set intentions, create protective wards, and more in this instructional comic on Sigilcraft.
- What do gridded heart lines or short fate lines say about you? Gillian Rhodes explained in this handy (hah!) guide to palm reading.
- The POMEmag Editorial Coven combed the depths of our collective fears/the internet for SACRIFICIAL SNACK II: THE SNACKENING: RESURRECTION
- Kara Ramer guided us through using this small, precious spell whenever you fear your houseplant friends may be wilting or just need a little care.
- We learned how to summon dear, departed pets and familiars using spooky dark magic through Wai’s Summoning Spell for Feline Friends.
- Connor showed us this essential spending charm to guide our winding financial paths in HOW TO: Craft a Sensible Spending Charm.
- Scrain’s Hangover Remedies for Wild Witches spells helped us ward off Hangover Waking Death before bed.
- Taking a step back from our magical spellbook, Sidekicked discussed the Arrowverse’s take on Flashpoint
- Rachel Weiss and Carolynn Calabrese showed us how to use a Friendship Necromancy spell to revive dead friendships from the grave.
- Caitlin Zellers helped us ward off mouthy men and tepid teacups with these Simple Sigils for Every Day.
- How did brooms become synonymous with witchcraft? The Museum of Natural Mystery explained through a lesson in hagriculture.
- Is the stress of being a timeless and immortal being existing on this physical plain getting you down? Jenny Mott brought us Lavender’s Self-Care Bath — a self-care spell to put some pep back in your cloven step!
- Ashley & David’s haunting grief spell helped us make peace with the pain of loss.
We bid you a hauntingly satisfying All Hallows Eve and hope these spells light your way through the autumnal chill and out of this ghastly year.
Want more info about getting involved POMEmag themed weeks? Email POMEmag to find out more.