Summer Lovin’ Week: Love at First Sight
July 31, 2017 at 11:37 am
It’s hard to fight the pull of summertime nostalgia — even if you’re staring out at the blistering heat from a lonely office window. But you probably still remember the days when summer meant weeks and weeks of unmarked time. You know — endless days of listlessness and daydreaming about a crush or two.
Summer Lovin’ Week is a triple digit tribute to crushes of all kinds — the ephemeral ones that melt away before the school year starts, and the formative ones that stick with you for the rest of your life. All of our articles and comics over the next few days focus on different types of romance and we hope that you fall in love with each and every one.
Summer Lovin’ Week Crushes:
- Summer Snack — POMEmag Editorial Crones
- Romance Roundtable #2: Closer Encounters — POMEmag Editorial Crones
- Clitty Cat Summer Love — Ryoko Minowa
- How Not To Fall In Love With A Fictional Character — Kachi
- How to Turn that Summer Fling into an Autumn Romance — Jessika Rieck
- Ice Cream With A Side of Butterflies — Mischa Harcourt
- Grease, but Gay — Rachel Weiss
- Big Girls Don’t Crush — Caitlin Zellers
- What Does Your Favorite Sailor Moon Character Say About Your Romantic Inner Life? — Carolynn Calabrese
- Microcosm — Ashley Franklin